IEI understands the importance of efficiency and cost savings associated with facilities operations and maintenance. IEI provides the measures to meet maximum efficiency and help you meet you’re your facility’s budgetary goals. We accomplish this by first fully understanding the goals of our clients and their needs, then implementing industry best practices and our proven facilities technology while capitalizing on our knowledgeable staff experience.
IEI has the capability to provide general maintenance, operations, building control systems diagnostics, and facilities support services to maintain the proper operation and value of government owned/ operated properties located worldwide. Our maintenance staff includes personnel who can respond to maintenance and building needs at secure sites on a global basis.
Our personnel can perform the complete array routine and emergency maintenance services to respond to our clients’ facilities’ needs:
Interior Building Maintenance and Upkeep
- Janitorial Services, Disposal/Recycling
- Maintenance items such as replacing filters, routine preventative maintenance, and regular equipment tune-ups
- Environmental Health & Safety, Fire Protection, and OSHA adherence
- Maintaining lighting, painting and interior aesthetics
- On-Call services 24/7/365
- Technical Facilities Consulting
- Administrative Oversight
- Staff Augmentation
- Materials Support and Management Services
- Lawn care and landscaping
- Snow and ice removal from sidewalks, stairways, and parking areas
- Cleaning, painting, and repair of exterior building surfaces
- Exterior maintenance of mechanicals, access points, containment, and building enclosure systems
- Assessment, installation, upgrades, and maintenance for major building systems including electrical, plumbing, building automation, and security systems
- Proven experience with secure government facilities in both CONUS and OCONUS settings
Access to Secure Work Areas
- Numerous staff members respond to projects in secure areas without delay.
- Aggressive internal security procedures restrict access to physical and electronic client data
Energy Management & Auditing
- Energy Conservation Audits & Economic Analysis
- Renewable Energy Consulting
- Energy Information Management Systems
Drug Enforcement Administration: Facilities Support Services
Under this contract, IEI ensures safety and health compliance for DEA facilities. We maintain databases, perform detailed recordkeeping, and develop newsletters and training programs to identify needs for maintenance or service of facilities and equipment. Our extensive reporting duties include providing the results and related recommendations for laboratory inspections, testing equipment maintenance, health hazard assessments, OHSA inspections, and ergonomic assessments.