REO & ASSET MANAGEMENT PRESERVATION
IEI has proven experience in the management of Real Estate Owned (REO) properties on behalf of federal agencies, banks, and mortgage lenders, as well as management of properties in private investor portfolios. IEI offers a comprehensive array of facilities management, property management, asset management, and property preservation services to maintain integrity and to increase the marketability of single, multi-family, and commercial properties.
Our experienced personnel are committed to providing exceptional service and responding to all of our clients’ property needs. We pride ourselves on our strong understanding of federal/state/local regulations governing the management and condition of properties.
IEI brings a strong staff knowledgeable in the logistics of managing thousands of assets simultaneously, nationwide. Our in-house personnel include real estate professionals, relocation specialists, rental property managers, certified home inspectors, Home-Owners Association managers, Foreclosure specialists, property preservation managers, and field service managers.
IEI offers numerous advantages to our clients, including:
- Our customizable web-based Property Management system allows us to tailor features such as reporting, issuing and tracking of work orders, invoicing, and documentation requirements
- Integration of our systems with existing government or client systems for seamless data sharing
- Provides 24/7 access to real-time property data for our client with state-of-the-art IT security
Strong Commitment to Local Communities and our Clients
- Caring for our client’s assets preserves not only asset value, but supports the value and pride of the entire community, which benefits all stakeholders.
- In an effort to protect client assets and improve neighborhood safety, we worked proactively with the local law enforcement and municipal authorities.
- Our level of commitment to protecting your asset goes beyond securing the physical asset. In 2012, after a pattern of increase vandalism was noted, IEI worked diligently with local Detroit, MI Property Crimes Division on an undercover sting operation to track stolen appliances from foreclosed properties.
Comprehensive Inspections for single-family, multi-family, and commercial facilities
- Occupancy, initial, routine, Quality Control, and pre-sale inspections available on a rush basis
- Environmental, Industrial Hygiene, Fire & Life Safety Inspection, Building Safety Audit services for OSHA, State, Federal, and local compliance regulations
- Wood Destroying Organisms and full environmental inspections to ensure compliance with code, environmental, and disclosure requirements
Asset Management Services
- Detailed marketing plans for successful asset sales
- Appraisals / Broker Price Opinions
- Maintenance of properties to enhance appeal to buyers and maintain value
- Experience in both rural and urban settings, including areas in extreme economic depression
HOA & Private Portfolio Management
- Professional Homeowner Association management, tenant screening and management, and rent collection
- Tailored marketing plans for sale or rental properties to match the needs of the local market
- On-call property maintenance and Tenant turnover services
Preservation, Repairs and Maintenance to Protect Assets
- Emergency and routine repairs for roofing, flooring, major building systems, access points, and safety
- Janitorial, clean-out, and routine maid service
- Securing, re-keying, and 24/7 vandalism response
- Our internal vandalism reporting forms and processes allow us to immediately respond to, confirm, measure the extent of, and create recommendations for the repair of vandalism event
- Vetted subcontractors and specialized vendor portfolio to cover all property repair and remodeling needs
- Landscaping, lawn care, trimming and edging, shrub care, and snow removal
- Winterization, well testing, sump pump replacement, and utility management to protect against water damages
Field Services Manager, US Department of Housing and Urban Development
IEI has managed more than 5000 single-family real estate owned assets across Michigan to maximize and protect asset value. Conduct maintenance, physical repair, and remediation to enhance and preserve property to maximize value and interest from homebuyers. Evaluate properties for imminent health and safety concerns, Lead-Based Paint, and wood destroying organisms.
“IEI is excellent at anticipating the challenges of managing single-family housing in a depressed market. Their collective knowledge in related areas (appraisals, Lead-Based Paint remediation, code requirements, contract knowledge, wood destroying organism treatment and software manipulation) contributes greatly to their overall efficiency and ability to respond quickly to challenges.” Government Technical Representative, HUD